The countdown to Black Friday Cyber Monday is on. Which means the pressure is on for email marketers to help deliver their share of another potentially record setting Black Friday Cyber Monday event. As we've been preparing for BFCM on the SendView side, we've come across some great resources that we wanted to compile and share with our users. We all know how critical your email marketing strategies are this time of year, so we hope to provide you with some insights and resources to help ensure you have what you need to bring home a win.
Email Marketing Tools for Black Friday
There are some really great tools available to help you keep your email marketing on point.
- SendView: The Black Friday Fifty
- A realtime dashboard of the email marketing tactics of the top 50 online retailers.
- Really Good Emails: Black Friday
- Find inspiration and see some of the great emails being built by great email marketers.
- Omnisend: Free Email Subject Line Test
- This is a great tool for testing your email subject lines.
- SendView: Email Tech Tracker
- Keep tabs on how use of email tech trends are changing
- Flowium: Black Friday Cyber Monday Checklist
- Andriy has some great tips that weren't on my radar.
Email Marketing Resources for Black Friday
- Email Design & More: 50 Black Friday Email Subject Lines
- A great breakdown of subject line considerations.
- Litmus: How to Knock Black Friday Out of the Park
- Another day, another great guide from Litmus.
- Flowium: BFCM Best Email Deliverability Practices
- No BFCM plan is complete without a conversation around email deliverability.